- 3-4 bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Sift 160g flour and teaspoon of baking soda together at least three times. You can add a speck of salt if you want. I usually don’t.
- Put bananas in food processor and puree.
- You can then add 200g sugar and stick of butter (which should be soft before adding).
- Toss in the two eggs.
- Then add the flour and baking soda which has already been sifted three times.
- Mix. This can be done in the food processor.
- I use an oversized loaf pan. First I grease it with butter and then line it with parchment. Then I put in the batter and let it bake about 50 minutes. You want to see cracks in the top of the bread.
- This is great with raspberry jam.