- Julienne half an eggplant, skin on. Sauté in a pan with olive oil and salt until soft, perhaps 6 minutes.
- Take some plum tomatoes, mark an X on the bottom, and drop into boiling water for 20 seconds until the skin splits. Remove from water and put into ice bath to stop the cooking.
- Remove the tomato skin, and then slice the tomatoes in half. Remove the seeds and juices on the inside.
- Cover the tomatoes in salt, sugar and olive oil and then roast in oven for 20 minutes at 260 degrees.
- Combine 50 grams of goat cheese (not aged) with 70 grams of heavy cream and a bit of salt in a sauce pan and cook until thick and combined.
- Boil water for pasta, cook pasta, saving a bit of water to add to the cooked eggplant. Add the pasta to the cooked eggplant, along with the tomatoes. Put your cream sauce in the bottom of the plate, and then on the top of the pasta.
Via della Corte