- 2.5 cups of ricotta
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Put towel on baking sheet. Spread ricotta over surface. Sit for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl and add the Parmesan, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Sautéed onion and garlic in olive oil, add the washed spinach only after the onion is well browned. Let it wilt, but not too much, stirring. Add a splash of cream, stir.
- Add ricotta and salt and pepper. Stir.
- Taste the raw spinach and if it’s really bitter add a tablespoon of sugar while stirring.
Notes on mold:
Place first sheet of dough over metal base. Gently and evenly press plastic mold down to make depressions in dough. Remove and fill each depression with approximately 1 tablespoon filling. Rap mold once or twice to remove any air bubbles.
Place second sheet of dough over surface and pat down. Run rolling pin over dough until ridges beneath become visible. Flip the mold over and gently peel it away. If ravioli remain stuck, rap edge of mold on table. If ravioli do not separate easily, use fluted ravioli cutter to complete perforation. Cover ravioli with towel to prevent drying.