- 4-6 potatoes
- 3-4 shallots
- olive oil
- chicken stock
- Peel and slice potatoes, about 4-6.
- Chop up a few shallots in the food processor.
- In a large soup pot, put the chopped shallots and some olive oil, just enough to cover most of the bottom of the pot.
- Stir and add the sliced potatoes. This combination should cook for quite some time so that the potatoes are getting a bit soft. I’d say about 20 minutes.
- Add the chopped leeks from the fridge. Stir.
- In the sink, you will find several containers of chicken stock. Remove as much of the fat that’s at the top and then dump into the pot.
- Stir, let cook at a medium temperature.