- 100 grams sugar + additional for sprinkling on fruit
- 34 grams flour
- Lemon juice
- 1 stick melted butter
- 150 grams of flour
- 100 grams sugar
- In a bowl, put 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, juice from two lemons. Mix.
- In another bowl put one stick of melted butter, 1 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar. Mix.
- In a bowl with lots of sliced apples, put juice from a lemon and sprinkle with sugar. (This step can be done in advance.)
- Put the apples in the bowl with the flour/sugar/lemon juice combination. Mix.
- Put the butter/sugar/flour a top the apples.
- Bake for about an hour at 350 degrees.
Note: the actual recipe calls for less lemon and more butter (1.25 sticks).
Via The King Arthur Flour Baker’s Companion